Cat owners need to know the danger signs to meet emergency cat vet. Fast or slow will determine the life of the cat.
Respiratory & cardiovascular
– The pulse is weak or not palpable, the heart is not beating.
– Not breathing or breathing very hard, sudden breathing, abdominal breathing (belly trembling very fast).
– tongue, gums, oral mucosa pale or white.
– Soft faint, staggered to take the cat to emergency immediately.
Injury or intoxication, poisoning
– Fractures, especially open fractures protrude from the skin.
– heavy bleeding, can not hold blood.
– Injury to the eye, the apple of the eye out of the fovea.
– Injuries caused by fighting with cats or other animals not vaccinated against rabies.
– Shot or shot arrows, steel wire trap or metal trap.
– A car accident, fall or any heavy object, trapped.
– There is a large wound in the abdomen. head and face lesions
– Bee burns, snakes, spiders, scorpion bites.
– Broken teeth, bleeding gums.
Burns, cold must bring the cat to emergency
– Fall in hot water over 70’C, burn fire.
– Stuck in thick smoke.
– trapped in ice, wine cellar, ice cream machine …
– Can not go to the toilet.
– Choking can not be swallowed, take the cat to emergency urgently.
– vomiting blood, vomiting continuously uncontrollable.
– Swallowing strange objects: bones, stiff objects, gaiters, needles …
– Bloody diarrhea, bad smell, tanh, pee not active. Black stool, coffee color.
– Rectal swelling or redness, anal bleeding.
Neurological or muscular movement
– Pain, stroke.
– Vibrating your neck, tilt your head or go round. Shaking, seizures.
– Muscle spasm, stiff jaw, do not cry and get food
– Pain, fall, must bring the cat to emergency immediately.
Urinary system and reproductive system
– It is not possible to have a baby after 24 hours and have a reflex of scratch the birthplace.
– No child is born after 30-50 minutes pushing.
– Bleeding gums, pain and lingering behind the back lubrication.
– Jumping into the toilet continuously but not urinating.
– Screaming when you urinate.
– Urinate has blood should take the cat to emergency.